Saturday, March 01, 2014

A raffle win from the Festival.

Here it is a whole month since I went along to the Maritime Festival in Picton, while there I took one lone raffle ticket as a donation towards next years festival and to keep the sellers happy.
I was rung up the other night to tell me that I had won a prize in the raffle, not a big prize but a prize never the less, of a Pamper Pack from a Chemist shop, it had rose soap, body lotion, Talc, scrub and a scrub brush plus a special pair of gloves impregnated with hand lotion to wear at night to soften my hands. I was rapt, it is not often I win anything, mind you I seldom take raffle tickets so maybe that is the reason, and how amazingly nice it feels to have a win, however small. I am very grateful, and I now smell like a Rose. 

No comments: