Saturday, April 23, 2016

Family Picnic

Family Picnic to celebrate the life of my Mother the Matriach of our family, held indoors because of less than perfect weather, in the Ten Pin Bowling building.  A perfect choice.





 Wonderful spread of the yummyist food followed by some very fun bowling games, I did not distinguish myself but several of the family proved to be really good at this game, so much laughter and noise it was a lovely time together made even better by my Grandson Kayne Schwasscoming over from Nelson on his motor bike to join us, it made my day





. Even baby Harper came along to be the youngest member of the family

6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Glennis, what a lovely family gathering. I wouldn't know the first thing about 10-pin bowling but love seeing it being played. Enjoy the weekend. Jo

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Happy family celebrations Glennis.. Here's wishing your mum a happy belated birthday!

Lowell said...

Looks like a wonderful party what with so many of the family present! Nothing like family. I like bowling, too.

Francisco Manuel Carrajola Oliveira said...

Gostei de ver as fotografias.
Um abraço e boa semana.

Lois said...

How fun!

Unknown said...

I am Victor a student of university of Nigeria Nsukka, what a fun-filled family with love and harmony. kindly click my school site www.unn.edu.ng to get more tips on how to make a family and loved ones happy and lively