Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Bintan Island

We are leaving tomorrow for a lovely holiday on Bintan island in Indonesia. This island is not a usual tourist destination from New Zealand we only heard of the island at all by chance. My Husband overheard a man talking about Bintan while at the barbers and came home to ask me to look it up on the computer. How wonderful is Google for just that!
The island is quite close to Singapore, we are to take a ferry over to Bintan from the Singapore port. We both love sea voyages so are glad to be going to be out on the ocean for a time. it will break the 3 long air flights we have to take to get there.
For the very first time we will be staying at Club Med, I rather think it will be a real different experience that we will thoroughly enjoy. We are looking forward to some nice peaceful sailing in small yachts, swimming in warm waters, visiting the market for tropical fruit plus ofcause shopping for souvenirs.
I am sure to write up all about it when I return.

2 comments:

Small Kucing said...

have a great vacation, Glennis :)

Prevent Sinus Infections said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.